Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cake Pops- no bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cake Pops- no bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake Pops- no bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cake pops- no bake recipe. You can cook cake pops- no bake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cake Pops- no bake:
- Get 1 of Sara Lee Pound Cake.
- Use 1 can of Frosting.
- Get 1 of Decorating supplies.
- You need 20 of or so, plastic forks.
- You need 1 small of cookie cutter, any shape you want.
Instructions to make Cake Pops- no bake:
- Line cookie sheet with wax cooking paper. Defrost the pound cake..
- With the long side towards you slice the ends off pound cake so the loaf is even..
- Slice into 9 slices the same width..
- Turn the slices on their back, and begin to cookie cut 2 out of each slice..
- Stick forks into shapes of pound cake (hold fingers on other side to insure you do not poke all the way through it may cause it to fall apart depending on the shape).
- Place onto cookie sheet, place in freezer for about 15min..
- Right before removing from freezer, take can of frosting and place in microwavble bowl. Microwave for 10seconds, or until runny..
- Remove cake pops from freezer & begin to dip each one in melted frosting, cover whole cake pop or as much as you would like (if you dont like way sweets then only cover 1/4 or 1/2 the cake pop, still the same!) then place them back onto cookie sheet..
- Place back into freezer for 15min..
- Remove from freezer & decorate with whatever you would like! (The ones in my pics are decorated with different colored frostings, candy decorations, candy gels, & airheads.. Enjoy!).
If you find this Cake Pops- no bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.