Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter mug cake recipe. You can have peanut butter mug cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Mug Cake:
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked protein pancake and waffle mix.
- Take 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 5 g of peanut butter baking chips.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Mug Cake:
- Add dry ingredients 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- 1 scoop of protein powder peanut butter flavor. I like Quest because you can get packets and I have used them in many recipes and it holds it's flavor.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 5 g of peanut butter baking chips. Just 5 g so use that scale.
- 1/4 cup of water if you need more add it little by little.
- Place in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.
- Here it is kinda sad looking still tastes 😊.
- Add a scoop of low calorie Halo Top. Walmart is now carrying flavors. I needed to put these two together for sure.
- Here is the nutrition data for these two together that's 40g of protein. Hell yeah 👍.
It tasted just like the recipe says a 'peanut butter mug cake'!! You know those days where you are craving something sweet but are just too lazy to make anything or drive to the store, so you rummage through the pantry to find something that will satisfy your fixation, only to find stale raisins and graham crackers? Egg white gives the cake structure and helps it to be light and fluffy. The texture is a little more crumbly. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks.
If you find this Peanut Butter Mug Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.