Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe. To make creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Prepare 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- Use 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- Use 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide of Spaghetti noodles.
- Use of Garlic.
- Get of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
Quick and easy lunch or If you prefer to use a different protein like chicken instead of shrimp you definitely can. You get lightly charred flavor from grilled chicken, a creamy You can swap out the chicken for shrimp for another tempting version of this unbelievably delicious creamy cajun pasta dish. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe.
If you find this Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.