Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. To make grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Get 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Take 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- Get 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- Get 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Use of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 8 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Provide of Salsa.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Use of Juice of ½ lime.
- Get 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
If you find this Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.