Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pain au Chocolat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain au Chocolat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain au chocolat recipe. To make pain au chocolat you only need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pain au Chocolat:
- Get of For dough.
- Get 500 grams of flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- You need 30 grams of yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/3 oz of salt.
- You need 15 grams of honey.
- You need of For paste.
- Provide 200 grams of margarine.
- Get 25 grams of flour.
- Get of For filling.
- You need 24 of individual dark/milk chocolates.
Instructions to make Pain au Chocolat:
- For dough: combine all ingredients on table and knead until elastic and homogeneous..
- For paste: combine margarine with flour and form a rectangle. Save..
- To work on dough, you need a cool place, no heat in the kitchen and nothing cooking nor oven on..
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface in the form of a cross and place the paste in the middle. Fold each extremity over the spread block to form a kind of package..
- With a rollin pin press down lightly on the "package". After procede to roll dough in one direction to form a rectangle..
- Fold the extremity opposite to you and then the one on your side to form another package. (Only fold, dont roll).
- Turn package 90° and repeat step 4 and 5. This is the second folding. Place package in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Repeat steps 5, 6 and 7. This would complete 4 folds. Place in fridge another 20 minutes..
- For the third time, repeat steps 5, 6, and 7. This would make 6 folds..
- After the last 20 minutes, remove dough from fridge, roll dough in 1/2cm of thickness. Cut and roll 24 rectangles of around 10 by 6 cms..
- Place a chocolate in the middle of each rectangle then let rectangles cool for about 2 hours..
- Preheat oven on 200°C or 392°F.
- Remove from fridge and roll each rectangle with chocolate in the middle..
- Paint each rectangle with a mixture of 1 whisked egg..
- Bake until lightly tanned..
Pain au Chocolat et Croissant Art Print by Ginny Joyner. Cette pâte à croissants dans laquelle se. Here's a quick and easy recipe for pain au chocolat (chocolate croissants). Peu importe, c'est une viennoiserie ! To finish your pain au chocolat: Remove the dough from the refrigerator, cut it in half and return one half to the refrigerator.
If you find this Pain au Chocolat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.