Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate vanilla cake recipe. To cook chocolate vanilla cake you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Vanilla Cake:
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Get of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Use of kosher salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (room temperatures).
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of Greek yoghurt.
- You need of whole milk.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Use of cocoa powder.
- Use of black coffee.
- Use of Frosting.
- You need of butter (room temperatured).
- Prepare of powders sugar.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide of heavy cream.
Steps to make Chocolate Vanilla Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter 3 (8-inch) round cake pans and line with parchment paper. In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand-held mixer) beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. With the mixer on low, beat in the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Add the greek yoghurt and vanilla and beat until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with the mixer on low, alternating with the milk and ending with flour until just combined..
- Remove 1/3 of the batter (about 3 cups) and spread in 1 of the prepared cake pans. Set aside..
- To the remaining batter, beat in the cocoa powder and coffee. Divide the chocolate batter evenly between 2 cake pans. Transfer all 3 cakes to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes, until the tops are just set and no longer wiggly in the center. Remove and let cool five minutes, then run a knife around the edges of the pan and turn the cakes out onto a cooling rack. Cover and let the cakes cool completely before assembling..
- To make the frosting. Beat the butter and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer until the butter is light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat until combined. Remove 1 cup of the vanilla frosting and set aside.To the remaining frosting, add the cocoa powder and cream and whip the frosting for 2-4 minutes more or until light and fluffy..
- Place a chocolate layer on a plate or cake stand and spread the top with chocolate frosting. Place the vanilla cake on top and spread with vanilla frosting. Add the final chocolate layer and frost the top and sides of the cake with chocolate frosting. If desired, you can alternate between chocolate and vanilla frosting to create a marbled, swirled look. Slice and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.