Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey veggie soup recipe. To make turkey veggie soup you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey veggie soup:
- Provide 2 of zucchini sliced and halved.
- Prepare 2 of yellow squash sliced and halved.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls baby carrots chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 of can black beans.
- Use 1 of can italian diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of split green peas (softened).
- Use 3/4 cup of brown rice.
- Take 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Take 3 cup of V8.
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need of kosher salt fresh ground pepper.
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey meatballs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Turkey veggie soup:
- First chop up all the veggies. Use a large pot and put a couple tablespoons olive oil in it. Add carrots celery onion and garlic first. After about 5minutes add squash zucchini black beans and diced tomatoes. Add your green peas and the brown rice. Heat should be on medium..
- Next add your vegetable broth. Keep on medium and put the lid on. Wait about an hour. In the meantime you can make your turkey meatballs..
- Mix turkey bread crumbs egg salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium heat. Form very small balls and cook about 5-7 min until done. Add to soup..
- At this point your soup may start to get pretty thick. You can add the V8 to thin it out. Or use more broth if you wish. I just had V8 so I decided to try it. Just add your spices salt and pepper as it cooks. May need to add more depending on how strong you like them..
- Let simmer for another hour or so. Until the green peas are completely soft..
- When done sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice and enjoy..
I got the idea from someone else on this site. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. When Thanksgiving comes to our home, it's a joyous time of celebration in giving thanks for all of the blessings the Lord has been. The real cheddar cheese inside adds such amazing flavor to this comforting soup! It's similar to the veggie soup that my grandma used to make when I was a kid!
If you find this Turkey veggie soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.