Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's steak & chorizo sub melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe. You can cook tex's steak & chorizo sub melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸:
- You need of (7-9 ounces) thinly sliced or beaten Ribeye steak.
- Prepare of petit pain or sub roll.
- Get of rapeseed or vegetable oil to fry.
- Get of butter.
- Prepare of cheddar (preferably not processed).
- Get of Spanish chorizo sausage.
- Prepare of crispy salad leaves.
- Prepare of bell pepper.
- Take of medium brown onion (sliced).
- Use of tomato (sliced).
- Take of salt and ground black pepper to season.
- You need of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸:
- Slice your bun horizontally, then toast. Prep the vegetables.
- Let the bun cool, then add a layer of salad leaves on the base. Next, add several slices of tomato, and finally a layer of peppers.
- If your steak is a thick piece….
- …use a tenderising hammer to beat thinly before cooking.
- Slice the steak into strips. Oil the skillet sparingly, bring to a high heat. Season your steak with salt and a couple of generous pinches of black pepper on both sides, then pop in the pan. Drop in the onions and drizzle them with a little extra oil.
- Season again in the skillet while you cook the steak for about 2-2½ minutes on one side. Keep stirring the onions.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, season again, flip the steak, and mix with the onion. Form into a shape and size similar to that of your bun. Drizzle with a good helping of ketchup.
- Cover with the cheese then cover with a pan lid and cook for a further 3-3½ minutes.
- Remove from the skillet, add to the sandwich, and top with the chorizo.
- Add the lid, skewer, and serve.
TR's fall-off-the-bones ribs and house made Texas chili have won numerous awards across the country. Killen's Steakhouse, located in Pearland, is a fantastic place to get steaks in Texas. Drop in the onions and drizzle them with a little extra oil. A lunch portion of our most tender steak, cut into tips and sautéed with peppers and onions. The Texas Steak Warehouse is known for its premium steaks and impeccable customer service.
If you find this Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.