Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. To make mike's ez onion mushroom soup you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Use of Onion Mushroom Soup.
- Provide of Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild].
- You need of Extra Large White Onion [chopped].
- Take of Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half].
- Get of Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves].
- Use of Green Onions [chopped].
- You need of Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box].
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Dehydrated Onions.
- Take of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use of Beef Broth.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Take of Butter.
- You need of Thyme.
- Use of Fresh Parsley [added last].
- Provide of large Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Breads.
- Use of Dense Bread [your choice-toasted].
- Provide of Fresh Croutons.
- Get of Soup Thickeners [flour or starch].
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1/2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and other 1/2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil..
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup..
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1/2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be..
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf..
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.