Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. You can have breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Take of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- You need of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Use of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of Eggs Scrambled.
- Get of Chives for garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.