Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake recipe. To make birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Take of large or jumbo eggs (8 regular).
- Take of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Provide of Few drops of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of Wax paper (optional, but helpful).
- Use of 8×10 pans (can modify).
- Use of milk chocolate frostings.
- Use of water.
- Use of Sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Please note that the pictures were taken while making half of this cake..
- Preheat oven to 350’F..
- Combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk or beat on high for approximately 1-2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Slowly combine with spoon/spatula..
- Split mix into 2 8×10 pans with wax paper. Yes, it is very thin. Spread it out. :).
- Bake at 350’F for 7-10 minutes. You want the cake to be a little soft and spongy still. Immediately remove it from tray and let it cool for a few minutes..
- While baking, boil or microwave 1-2 cups of water and dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (proportionately 1 cup/1 tablespoon). Microwave or heat ~1/3-2/3 of frosting container in a separate bowl/mug for each layer of cake [amount depends on how much chocolate you want to add, and 1/2 vs full cake]. (See next steps below for more info)..
- Flip first cake over onto a plate/tray. [If making half of this in one pan, you can cut cake in half.].
- Ok- so here’s the unusual part… 🤷🏼♀️ Slowly pour 1/2 cup of hot sugar water on the first layer, soaking the cake completely. Next, pour your ~1/3-2/3 hot melted chocolate frosting on top. The goal is to allow the chocolate to seep into the cake..
- Once completed, repeat this process for each layer of cake placed on top. (I’m hesitant to do more than two total layers because it’s so saturated.) Place in refrigerator to cool..
- Once cool, use the remaining frosting to frost the cake. (You can trim cake first if you’d like.) Add sprinkles or decorations! Enjoy!.
If you find this Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.