Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez chicken sausage & shrimp gumbo recipe. You can cook mike's ez chicken sausage & shrimp gumbo using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo:
- Provide of ● For The Meats & Seafood.
- Get 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Anduile Sausage [1/2" cut at angle].
- Provide 1 Pound of Jumbo Shrimp [pre-steamed- tails off].
- You need of ● For The Gumbo Gravy.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of Packet Louisiana Gumbo Base Powder [no subs].
- Get 8 Cups of Chicken Broth [important: low sodium].
- Get 6 Dashes of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of File Powder.
- Provide 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- Take 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery [chopped].
- Get 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- You need 1 of LG Onion [chopped].
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- You need as needed of White Rice.
- Prepare as needed of Jalapeno Corn Bread.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo:
- Rinse chicken – remove any fat and cube meat in to 1" pieces. Add to a pot and add enough water to cover. Boil chicken for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all vegetables and place in pot. Add all fluids to pot and begin vegetable boil..
- Louisiana is a fantastic brand. However, it can be a bit salty. That's why low sodium broth in this dish is so very important..
- Pull 4 cups broth from your boiling vegetable pot. Add your Gumbo Base packet to it and whisk well and fast. Add back to pot. Whisk well again. Drain chicken and add to vegetable pot. Simmer together for 45 minutes..
- Slice your pre-cooked sausage and add to your pot 1/2 way thru your chicken simmer..
- At it's finish, add your pre-steamed shrimp just long enough to heat them..
- Serve with steamed white rice, jalapeno corn bread and Louisiana Hot Sauce..
- Enjoy your crazy easy taste of NOLA!.
Our Chicken & Apple sausage is gluten-free and has no added nitrites, except for those naturally occurring in celery powder. But it's simply a more nutritious mouthful. Toast the rice for just a few short minutes along with the sautéed onions, peppers, and seasonings, and then add the chicken broth, tomatoes. Check out these chicken sausage recipe ideas.. Top these low carb, keto egg muffins with avocado, salsa, or hot sauce!
If you find this Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.