Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto breaded chicken cutlets recipe. You can have keto breaded chicken cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- Use of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- Provide of Kosher salt.
- Get of almond flour.
- Use of large eggs.
- Take of grated Parmesan.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- You need of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Steps to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
If you find this Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.