Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping recipe. You can have strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Take 1 packages of Whipped Cream.
- Use 1 small of Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Take 1 small of Package of Strawberry Jello.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Strawberries (Use however many to your liking).
Instructions to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Bake cake as directed (sometimes I substitute water for milk to make it more moist).
- After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake..
- Let the cake cool. You can either refrigerate it for 2 hours or put it in the freezer for 45 mins.
- ****Whipped Topping****.
- Make your instant pudding as directed.
- Combine the Whipped Cream and Pudding and mix together well. Don't over mix, it will make the topping thin and runny. It should be a thick consistency.
- remove your cake from the refrigerator or freezer and spread topping over it.
- Add your strawberries on top and you're done !.
- Enjoy ! :).
Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! In a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, strawberries, Amaretto, créme de cacao, and strawberry liqueur. Strawberry Shortcake – a delicious dessert with sweet and juicy strawberries, homemade whipped cream in between a yummy biscuit. Presenting our new favorite way to satisfy our sweet tooth: strawberry shortcake skewers with whipped cream. This simple recipe is quick to whip Assemble the shortcakes.
If you find this Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.