Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to street food style deep fried chicken kebab recipe. To make street food style deep fried chicken kebab you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken drumsticks or cut into medium pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Use 4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Rice powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- Take of Red food colour – Few drops (optional).
Instructions to make Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab:
- Wash and clean the drumsticks. Make random slits on the pieces and allow it to drain any excess water. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the rice flour. Marinate the drumsticks with the prepared marinade and leave it aside for at least 5 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Just before frying, add rice flour to the marinated chicken and mix well. Once the oil is hot, reduce the flame and bring it to medium flame..
- Carefully drop the chicken pieces into the hot oil. Cook until the chicken is done on both sides, carefully flipping occasionally. Fry all the chicken pieces in 2 or 3 batches making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Drain the fried drumsticks on a paper towel. Serve hot as a yummy starter..
Soft, juicy, buttery aromatic, smoky… This untraditional kebab will blow you away! Copy the latest Korean street food trend with ultra-crisp, double-fried chicken, a quick kimchi slaw and lashings of sticky chilli sauce. It's one of the most popular street foods in the world, and with good reason: there are. They're a big step up from the fast-food variety, and worth every indulgent. Special Chapli Kabab of Mardan Peshawar Street Food Style.
If you find this Street Food Style Deep Fried Chicken Kebab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.