Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potatoes recipe. To make cheesy potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Potatoes:
- Provide 3 of potatoes cut into small cubes.
- Take of Cheese slices as needed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of capsicum chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green onions chopped.
- You need 1 of sausage cut in Small pieces (optional).
- You need as needed of Mayonnaise.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potatoes:
- Heat oil in a fry pan..
- Fry potatoes at high flame until they start to get brown from the edges..
- Add garlic and mix well..
- Now add all the spices, sausage and capsicum..
- Fry for a minute and transfer it to your serving dish..
- Add over mayonnaise, cheese, green onions and sprinkle chaat masala and red chilli flakes. Serve immediately..
This is so easy to make, the soft potatoes with the cheesy. Watch our Cheesy Potatoes video to learn about this delicious dish. Butter – full fat, salted butter, the Irish kind is best. This post may contain affiliate links. For this recipe, I take a cream sauce and smother it over thick cut potato rounds.
If you find this Cheesy Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.