Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's spanish bean soup recipe. You can cook my mom's spanish bean soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- Take 5 lb of potatoes.
- Take 1 gallon of chickpeas.
- You need 1 tbsp of saffron threads.
- Use 1 of large hambone.
- Use 1/2 lb of ham.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of beef chuck steak.
- You need 1/4 lb of salt pork.
- Get 12 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 lb of Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain.
- Provide 2 of large onions.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic.
Instructions to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil..
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces..
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water..
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas..
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!.
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it.
It makes me feel grounded and fancy all at the. This soup is more expensive than Healthy Choice or Campbells, but it's a lot more hearty than anything they make. She made it similar to this, I just adapted it a bit. A delicious, healthy & comforting tomato soup thickened with blended white beans. Mamá ha preparado sopa de alubias.
If you find this My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.