Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple & sage breakfast sausage recipe. You can have maple & sage breakfast sausage using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage:
- Provide 3 of lbs. Ground Pork or Beef/Pork Mix.
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of Maple Syrup.
- Get 2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 Tbs. of Fresh Sage, chopped.
Steps to make Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage:
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Form into patties, to your desired size. (I used a glass) This recipe makes a minimum of 20 patties, but will make up to 30, depending on the size..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. And place patties on parchment. Once the first sheet is full, place a second sheet of parchment on top of those patties and place more patties on top. Keep layering like this until all are placed on cookie sheet..
- Place cookie sheet in freezer and freeze for at least 30-40 minutes. Then you can store them in a freezer bag, just separate each patty with a small square of the parchment paper..
- When ready to use, take out desired amount and fry them up in a skillet..
- The other option is once you have all the patties formed, you can place them on baking sheets, in a single layer..
- Then bake in the oven at 350° for 20-30 minutes. Let cool. Then freeze, separated by squares of parchment paper..
- When ready to eat, take out your desired amount and reheat in the microwave..
If you find this Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.