Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair pasta with beef & veggies recipe. You can cook angel hair pasta with beef & veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies:
- Get 16 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Use 2 tbsp of canola or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef sirloin, thinly slices.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 2 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (14 1/2 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies:
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Cook the beef seasoned with onion powder in skillet. Stir continually, just until beef is slightly pink, about 5 minutes..
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, & garlic to beef mixture. Sauté until vegetables are crisp tender, about 5-7 minutes..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Stir in salt, oregano, & black pepper..
- Place equal portions of pasta on 6-8 serving plates. Spoon portions of beef mixture over pasta & toss lightly..
Visit our website for tips on creating easy family-pleasing meals. Put the pasta on plates and top with the beef salad. The Recipe: A nontraditional take on angel hair pasta, this creamy miso pasta with Brussels sprouts from Love & Lemons will shake up your weeknight meal routine. Thai-style Beef Salad over Angel-Hair Pasta. Angel hair pasta in a creamy herb sauce.
If you find this Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.