Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy strawberry cream puffs in the microwave recipe. To cook easy strawberry cream puffs in the microwave you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave:
- You need of Choux pastry.
- Get 120 ml of Water.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- Provide 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 3 of Egg (Medium).
- Prepare of Other.
- Take 1 of Heavy whipping cream (whipped).
- Prepare 6 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave:
- In a large heatproof bowl, add the water and the butter (cut into small pieces). Add 1 teaspoon of the cake flour (from the amount shown above), and microwave, uncovered, at 600W for about 2-3 minutes..
- After the butter mixture comes to a rapid boil, add the remaining cake flour all at once and knead quickly with a spatula. Microwave at 500W for about 50 seconds and then stir quickly..
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add the beaten eggs into the choux pastry dough in 3 to 4 batches while checking its consistency. The dough should slowly drip from the spatula when you scoop it up..
- Add all the dough into a piping bag with a 1 cm diameter round piping tip. If you don't have a piping tip, you can just cut the tip of the piping bag to make a 1 cm diameter..
- Pipe out the dough into 12 equal portions, leaving space in between. If you are using a steam oven, prepare the water for steaming..
- Mist some water onto the dough, and bake it at 200℃ for 27-30 minutes. Once the choux pastry shells are done baking, leave them in the oven for around 5 minutes..
- Slice the choux pastry shells in half, leaving a hinge..
- Pipe in the whipped cream and add the strawberries..
Watch how quick and easy it is made! Pierce each piece of puff pastry with a fork. Strawberry Cream Puff Cake is an easy recipe that is delicious and beautiful enough for entertaining. Next, add the puddings and the rest of the milk. Mix in coconut oil if using.
If you find this Easy Strawberry Cream Puffs in the Microwave recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.