Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sausage cajun pasta recipe. You can cook chicken and sausage cajun pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta:
- Provide 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chicken boob, diced (or 2 if they come in the pack).
- Provide 1 lb of sausage, sliced (Andouille or whatever you can find).
- Use 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cajun seasoning (see below) or 2 McCormick cajun cubes.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 5 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 16 oz of linguine (or other pasta).
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare of garnish (green onions or parsley).
Steps to make Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta:
- In a 6 quart (or larger) pot, add the olive oil and place the pot over high heat..
- When the oil begins to shimmer (and the first wisps of smoke appear), add the chicken and brown (2-3 min).
- Add the sausage and continue to sauté (2-3 min).
- Add the Cajun seasoning and stir to coat. You can use either store bought Cajun seasoning, or make your own with 2 parts cayenne, 2 parts garlic powder, 2 parts paprika, 1 part salt, 1 part oregano, 1 part thyme, 1 part ground black pepper, 1 part onion powder..
- Add the veggies and sauté (3-5 min).
- Add the noodles, stock, and fish sauce (no, it won't taste fishy. the fish sauce is there to boost the savory-ness of the dish. You can find fish sauce at your Asian grocer. It should be translucent and brown). Turn the heat to low and lightly move the noodles around to distribute and cover. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, approximately 10 min until the noodles are done..
- There should be some stock left in the pot. Add the cream and the parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Stir the ingredients to bring the sauce together. The starch from the pasta should be sufficient to thicken the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Serve in bowls, topped with more grated parmesan and garnish of your choice..
If you find this Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.