Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Oreo Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Oreo Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oreo cake recipe. To cook mini oreo cake you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Oreo Cake:
- Get of For caramel cream mixture:.
- Prepare 75 gram of (3/4 cup)Caramel powder.
- Use 125 ml of thick cream (desert cream).
- Take 3 tbs of full cream milk.
- Get of Sugar or caster sugar as per requirement.
- Get of Others:.
- Provide of Square biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of full cream milk.
- Provide 1 of medium Chocolate bar.
- Get of Oreo biscuits.
Steps to make Mini Oreo Cake:
- Take a wide plate and add 1 cup of milk..
- Grind some oreo biscuits into fine powder and shift the powder to the bowl or plate..
- Now take a glass tray and fully spead a little caramel cream on the tray..
- On top of cream sprinkle oreo powder. (Dont sprinkle too much, just a little..for texture and little flavour).
- Then take a biscuit and fully dip it in the milk for 2 SECONDS and put on the tray where you spread the cream. Now keep doing it one by one till the biscuits cover the full tray and form the first layer..
- Now again spread cream on the first layer of buscuits. Now the caramel cream should be a little more and sprinkle the oreo powder. Then again dip the biscuits into the milk one by one to form the second layer..
- Repeat the process till it reaches the final layer..
- Now, on top of the final layer of biscuits, form a thin layer of caramel cream..
- Now heat a water on stove and take a glass bowl with chocolate bar in it and put on top of the hot water and keep mixing it till it melts..
- Note: if your chocolate is a little dark, just add little milk and keep mixing till it forms a light brown. (i used galaxy bar). Its up to you..
- Let the melted chocolate cool down a little and then spread it on the final layer of biscuits..
- Note: if you dont want to do the procedure of melting chocolate, just take a chocolate syrup and little milk, mix and spread it on the biscuits layer..
- Finally, just add the full oreo biscuits on top as shown in the picture..
- Refrigerate it for atleast 15 hours. The cooler it is, the tastier it gets..
I made a white chocolate buttercream frosting with oreo crumbles. Whisk together the icing sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Plus, an Oreo cookie makes your crust. I topped the cake with mini oros and a chocolate drizzle. Prepare of thick cream (desert cream).
If you find this Mini Oreo Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.