Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cinnamon sugar donuts recipe. To cook baked cinnamon sugar donuts you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Provide of For The Donuts:.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- You need of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- Take of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Provide of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Get of For The Coating :.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
Instructions to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream). Then whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour the wet ingredients I to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Once done, let them sit in the pans for 2 minutes, then move the donuts into a wire rack to cool. This recipe makes 8 donuts but the pan only makes 6 at a time, so go ahead and pipe the remaining batter into the donut pans and repeat the baking process..
- Allow to cool enough to handle before coating them..
- To coat, combine the ground cinnamon and the sugar together in a shallow bowl. Brush the donuts with the melted butter using a pastry brush, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. You could do either just the top or all around the donut..
- Store leftover donuts covered at room temperature for up to 2 days..
It's moist and fluffy and covered with cinnamon-sugar, and it's not even fried. Ever wanted to make your own baked donuts from scratch? Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Moist and fluffy baked cinnamon sugar donuts that are baked in a muffin pan, instead of fried, and topped with a cinnamon-sugar mixture. Taking one baked donut at a time, spray the entire donut with coconut oil/coconut oil (or oil of choice) cooking spray.
If you find this Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.