Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese n garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To make cheese n garlic mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Provide 2 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of sea-salt.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place garlic cloves in the center of a sheet of tin foil, drizzle olive oil over them, and pull the foil up in a tent over cloves. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes. Let cool, then squeeze them like toothpaste. Mince..
- Peel potatoes (leaving some skin for texture). Wash and quarter them before placing in a pot of water on the stove. Put your sea-salt (or regular if you prefer) in now. Bring to a boil, then stir and allow to cook until soft enough to mash easily..
- Drain water from the potatoes and return them to the pot, or place them in a large bowl. Put your cheese and butter in, then begin mashing the potatoes while they melt into the potatoes. Add salt, pepper, heavy cream and garlic. Mix well..
- Keep warm until ready to serve. Then enjoy!.
Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy. Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan; remove from heat. Creamy and delicious homemade garlic mashed potatoes with heavy cream, butter, and Parmesan cheeses! Oh, and to make it easy on you, we made this in the slow cooker, which means you can make these rich, satisfying.
If you find this Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.