Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe. To cook tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prepare 1 of English muffin, large burger bun, or ciabatta.
- Prepare of 🍤🐄 Protein 🐄🍤.
- You need 100 grams of thin-cut beef steak.
- Prepare 80 grams of uncooked jumbo king prawns.
- Take 1 tbsp of groundnut, rapeseed, or vegetable oil.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- You need of ⚫ Poaching Liquid ⚫.
- Take 25 grams of butter.
- Use 2 clove of garlic (halved), or 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger root (halved), or 2 tablespoons of ginger powd.
- Get 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of 🍲 Salad 🍲.
- Get of crispy lettuce (I'm using iceberg).
- Get 1/4 cup of diced cucumber.
- You need 3 of cherry, or baby plum tomatoes, quartered).
- Take of thousand island dressing.
- You need of ranch dressing.
Steps to make Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prep the salad. Slice enough lettuce for your sandwich, then tear into smaller shreds. Quarter your tomatoes and chop the cucumber. Don't mix the ingredients..
- Remove your prawns and steak from the fridge and allow to sit for at least 5-10 minutes until they reach room temperature.
- Toast your bun on the inside.
- Drop the butter in to a saucepan with the garlic and ginger (no need to peel), cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add prawns, lemon juice, salt, and just enough hot water to cover. Poach the prawns for 3 minutes on a gentle simmer, then remove from the pan and allow to rest.
- While the prawns are cooking begin heating a skillet to smoking hot. Pour in a tablespoon of oil. Cook your thin steak for 1 minute each side (if using a thicker steak, cook for 2 minutes per side for medium rare). Season in the pan.
- Keep your steak in a warm oven, while you finish cooking your prawns. Turn the skillet down to low. Toss in your prawns, and cook for a further minute per side. Season while cooking.
- Build your sandwich by slicing the steak and arranging on the bottom of your bun. Add a layer of lettuce and sprinkle with cucumber. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Arrange the prawns on top, then add another layer of lettuce and sprinkle with tomato. Season and drizzle with thousand island dressing.
- Put the lid on and serve with chips or thin French fries.
- Dig in and enjoy.
If you find this Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.