Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab and sausage cornbread dressing recipe. You can have crab and sausage cornbread dressing using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Use 6 Boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Provide 6 of Eggs.
- Take 2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Lb of Jimmy Dean or Park Sage Sausage.
- Provide 1 Lb of Lump Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 Box of Chicken Stock.
- Use 1 Qt of Buttermilk.
- Provide 1 of Each Diced Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Large Diced Onion.
- Take 4 of Large Chopped Cloves Garlic.
- Provide to Taste of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 4 Stalks of Diced Celery.
Steps to make Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Mix Corn Muffin Mix, Eggs and Milk into a batter and pour into a well greased casserole pan and bake as per instructions on the box about 30 to 45 minutes. After it is done and cools crumple it up and put in a covered dish on the counter for about 24 hours so it goes slightly stale..
- Fry Sausage in a skillet till fully cooked and drain. Set aside..
- In a 12 quart stock pot add a half a stick of butter and melt it. Add the veggies and sauté till slightly soft..
- Add the Sausage and Crab Meat and combine with the veggies in the pot..
- Add the Garlic and Poultry Seasoning (to taste as it’s strong stuff) and combine with the other ingredients in the pot..
- Add the Butter Milk and Chicken Stock to the pot and stir it all up..
- Add the Crumbled Corn Bread in stages and insure you fully incorporate it all into the pot with all the other good stuff. It’ll be a bit mushy and wet but it’s supposed to be that way..
- Pour the contents of the entire pot into a well greased casserole dish..
- Keep covered in fridge till ready to cook and serve it. When ready preheat your oven to 350 degrees and once heated put casserole in and back for 30 to 45 minutes. Voila! Your done!.
If you find this Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.