Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ray's' Jello Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Jello Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Jello Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' jello cake recipe. To make ray's' jello cake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Jello Cake:
- Take 12 of Graham crackers.
- Provide 2 box of strawberry jello.
- Get 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- Get 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- Prepare 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- Take 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- You need 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- Provide 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Instructions to make Ray's' Jello Cake:
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..
If you find this Ray's' Jello Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.