Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to start as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye pineapple and pestomole sandwich recipe. You can have rib eye pineapple and pestomole sandwich using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich:
- Provide 7 oz of rib eye steak cut into 1/3 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of capers,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of capers juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use of Pesto:.
- Take 3/4 oz of basil.
- Prepare 3/4 of of mint.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Get 1 of anchovy.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Juice of 1/4 of a lemon.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Oil from anchovy.
- You need of Guacamole:.
- Prepare 1 of small avocado.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Juice of 1/4 of lemon.
Instructions to make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich:
- In a blender, put capers, garlic, olive oil, sugar, capers juice and salt. Blend well. Marinate rib eye for 24 hours..
- Blend mint, basil, peanuts, anchovy, sugar, lemon juice and olive oil. Blend well. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, put one small avocado, sugar, salt and lemon juice. Use a fork to crush avocado and mix well with other ingredients..
- Mix crushed avocado with pesto..
- Cut pineapple into strips. Grill with some butter for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Sprinkle some salt and sugar after flipping so the sugar won’t be burnt. Set aside..
- After grilling the pineapple, grill the meat..
- Slice the meat and assemble the sandwich. On one side, spread some mayonnaise. On the other side, spread some of the pestomole. Put the meat on, and then the pineapple..
- Enjoy! The balance of sweetness, sourness and saltiness is right. But it would be nice to get more of the pineapple fragrance. Idea, anyone?.
If you find this Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.