Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suprisingly tasty! watermelon keema curry recipe. You can cook suprisingly tasty! watermelon keema curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry:
- Take 150 grams of Ground mixed pork and beef.
- Use 200 grams of ※ finely chopped Onion.
- Take 250 grams of ※ peel the skin, and chop. Tomato.
- Take of A.
- Provide 200 ml of ※ it is economical to use the white part near the rind after eating the red flesh! – Grated watermelon.
- Prepare 200 ml of – Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 50 grams of ※ use whatever spice level you prefer. i recommend medium or spicy roux Curry roux (store-bought).
- Use 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Garam masala.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of for 4 dishes Plain cooked rice.
- Take 1 of Green peas (Canned or frozen one is fine).
Instructions to make Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry:
- Heat vegetable oil and cumin seeds in a pan. Stir fry until aromatic and add the ground meat. When the colour of the meat has changed, remove from the pan..
- Melt butter in the pan, and stir fry the onion over low heat for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Add tomato and stir fry for 5-6 more minutes..
- Add the cooked ground meat, watermelon, water, red chili pepper, bay leaf, and soup stock cube, and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes..
- Turn off the heat. Remove the red chilli pepper and the bay leaf from the pan. Add your cube or powder of curry roux and simmer for 2 -3 minutes. Add the garam masala and coarsely ground black pepper for the final touches..
- Serve rice on plates and pour the curry on top. Sprinkle the green peas on. It's done!.
If you find this Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.