Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ragda Pattice (Patties) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragda Pattice (Patties) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragda pattice (patties) recipe. To make ragda pattice (patties) you only need 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda Pattice (Patties):
- Provide of For Ragda :.
- Provide 1 cup of white peas.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of oil (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 4-4.5 cups of water.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get of For Pattice :.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornflour/arrowroot.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of redchilli pow /Ginger-green chilli paste.
- Use Handful of Chopped coriander.
- Take As required of Salt.
- Prepare For frying of Ghee/oil.
- Prepare of For Topping &Garnishing Ragda Pattice : (while serving).
- Get As required of Green chutney.
- Get As required of Khajur – imli chutney.
- Get As needed of Fresh garlic chutney.
- Provide For garnishing of Sev.
- You need For garnishing of Chopped onions & coriander.
Instructions to make Ragda Pattice (Patties):
- Making of Ragda Pattice : Soak the white peas overnight..
- Drain it…than in a pressure cooker add the soaked white peas with turmeric powder,asafoetida,oil&salt along with water & pressure cook for 4-5 whistle or until the peas are soft..
- Once the cooker cools down..open the cooker's lid & check the peas are cooked or not..
- The consistency of ragda should be medium nor too thick nor watery…if it's not thick consistency, than you can cook it for few more minutes without the lid..
- Check the seasoning & adjust accordingly.Add the red chilli powder to the hot ragda & mix well.
- Now the ragda is ready.Even this ragda can be used as masala (filling)for panipuri..
- Making Aloo Pattice : Boil, peel &grate/mashed potatoes..
- Add cornflour & salt to it & mix it well.
- Check the seasoning & add more salt if required.If you think mixture is little loose than you can add some cornflour to it..
- Make medium sized balls of this mixture,flatten them shape into round pattice & keep aside..
- Now shallow fry on a non-stick pan till pattice are golden brown & crisp from both sides.
- Assembling/Serving : Place 2-3 pattice in a plate &top it up with generous amount of ragda.&some chopped onion..
- Now add all chutneys,again chopped onions to it & sprinkle some sev & garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve the Ragda Pattice immediately..
If you find this Ragda Pattice (Patties) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.