Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and eggs on rye pumpernickel bread recipe. To make ham and eggs on rye pumpernickel bread you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread:
- You need 3 slices of rye pumpernickel bread.
- Take 2 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- Use 1 cup of finely sliced iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of large duck egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Provide To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread:
- Heat a skillet fry the egg.
- When done set aside and add some salt I use Pink Himalayan salts..
- Heat the ham slices.
- Turn and heat second side. This is to release any fats on the luncheon meat. Most ham is low in fat but chopped ham isn't. Set aside..
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread thinly. Add Horseradish sauce thick.
- Add lettuce.
- Add ham on one slice. Add the egg on the other side..
- Stack the sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.