Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy no bake banana pudding recipe. You can have super easy no bake banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding:
- You need of Package Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- You need of Cold Milk.
- Provide of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare of Package Whipped Topping.
- You need of Nilla Style Wafers.
- You need of Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas.
- Take of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding:
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well..
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool..
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening..
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled..
If you find this Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.