Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍪gingerbread men🍪 recipe. You can have 🍪gingerbread men🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪:
- Get 350 g of (12 oz, 2½ cups) plain flour.
- Take 125 g of (4 oz, ½ cup) butter.
- Take 125 ml of (4½ fl oz, ½ cup) Golden Syrup or light molasses.
- Provide 100 g of (3 oz, ½ cup) sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 150 g of (5 oz, 1 cup) of icing or Confectioner’s sugar.
- Provide of About 1 tbsp of milk or water.
Instructions to make 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪:
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and Golden Syrup until the mixture is smooth. Sift in the remainder of the ingredients and beat/mix to form a smooth dough..
- Wrap the dough in plastic or place in a plastic bag. Let the dough chill in the ‘fridge for about an hour to firm up. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about ¼” (6mm) thick. Use a gingerbread man cutter to cut out the shapes. Place a piece of baking paper on a baking tray and arrange the shapes ready for baking. Leave at least ½” (1cm) between the shapes..
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool before decorating. Prepare the frosting: Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and gradually mix in the milk until you achieve a firm paste. Use a piping bag or syringe to decorate the shapes..
- #Tips: The initial dough should be quite firm – if it is too soft it will spread while cooking. If you find your dough is very soft simply sift in a tbsp or two of extra flour until you achieve the desired consistency. While gingerbread men are traditional, you can make other shapes too depending upon what cookie-cutter shapes you have..
- If you want to use different colours in decorating the shapes, simply take a portion of the frosting and mix in a drop or two of food colouring. You can also decorate with Smarties for buttons..
If you find this 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.