Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza fries with chicken chunks recipe. To make pizza fries with chicken chunks you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks:
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Chunks.
- Provide 1 of oinon chopped.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato slices.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need of For Fries.
- Prepare 7 of big potatoes (Finger cutting).
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Provide of For Assembling.
- Get of Few jalapeno.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese as you needed.
- Provide of Cheddar cheese as you needed.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide of Pizza Sauce as required.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thousand island.
- You need of Mix mayo and thousand island.
Instructions to make Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks:
- Take a pan heat the oil add oinon and green bell pepper and saute..
- Add chicken chunks and soy sauce mix it..
- Add chilli sauce and hot sauce..
- Add Garlic powder, white pepper powder, chicken powder and chilli flakes and mix well..
- Cool down the mixture then add tomato slices..
- Cut potatoes like french fries and fry it..
- Take a oven Prof dish, spread first layer of Fries and pour pizza sauce and mayonnaise..
- Then add the prepared mixture, jalapeno and spread the mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese and sprinkle the chilli flakes, same the second layer and sprinkle the oregano..
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 180c for 15 minutes..
- Serve hot with any sauce 😋 as you like..
If you find this Pizza Fries with Chicken Chunks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.