Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey shepherd's pie recipe. To make turkey shepherd's pie you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Shepherd's Pie:
- You need of no specific quantities. whatever you have left that will fit in your cooking dish.
- Provide of Turkey meat both white and dark.
- Use of Peas, carrots and any other leftover vegetables. This one has parsnips and carrots mashed together.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes.
- Get of Gravy.
Steps to make Turkey Shepherd's Pie:
- Cut up meat into small pieces. I don't shred it but as small as I can..
- Mix into a bowl, or straight into your cooking dish, with your vegetables..
- Hopefully you have some leftover gravy…if not just make more :-). Add some to the meat and vegetable mix…just enough to make it moist..
- If you were doing this all in a separate bowl, now place the meat, vegetables, gravy mixture to your cooking dish and flatten. Place stuffing over the top and flatten. Ladel a little bit of gravy over stuffing again just to moisten..
- Add mashed potatoes to the top and distribute evenly. Much easier to do this if the potatoes are warm. Take a fork and run it flatly over the potatoes so you get small little peaks all over.
- In the oven she goes. 350 – 375 ℉ for about 35 – 40 min. You'll start seeing the peaks get brown. Then broil for 3 min (watch it doesn't burn).
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then serve with gravy to your liking. Every bite is heaven!.
If you find this Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.