Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spicy prawn with tomato recipe. To cook easy spicy prawn with tomato you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato:
- Take 500 grams of Prawn (small).
- You need 1 cup of Tomato ( finely chopped).
- Take 1 cup of Spring onions ( chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get pinch of Black pepper powder.
- Take of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 piece of green chillies( slit).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 box of bean vermicelli.
Instructions to make Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato:
- Cook bean vermicelli in water with little salt ,strain and keep aside..
- Heat oil in saucepan, add garlic and then spring onions,salt and tomato. Cook for 2-3 min..
- Add prawns and other ingredients (except cornstarch) and cook until prawns are cooked. Add a little water if getting dry while cooking..
- Add cornstarch to 1/2 cup water and dissolve. Then add this mix to prawn and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve hot with cooked bean vermicelli..
Stir the parsley and the prawns into the tomato base, season well and cook until the prawns turn pink. Serve with pasta or rice and a bottle of red! Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. This Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta is a total crowd pleaser to make all year round, and the only thing that requires chopping is parsley. Try our spicy prawn linguine recipe.
If you find this Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.