Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to triple blazing hot loaded nachos recipe. You can have triple blazing hot loaded nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos:
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drained.
- Get 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Use 1/2 bag of blaze Doritos.
- Get 1/2 bag of spicy sweet chill Doritos.
- Use 1/2 bag of Nachos Cheese Doritos.
- Use of Shredded lettuce.
- Get 1-2 of tomatoes cut up.
- Take 1/2 bag of Mexican taco cheese.
- Take 1/2 can of Nachos cheese.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Use of Black slices olives.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Get of Cut, shred, tomatoes and lettuce very first thing.
Steps to make Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos:
- Brown hamburger meat and drain fat… use taco seasoning packet following Directions on packet. Cut all vegetables up as well.
- Put chips on big cookie sheet in 3 difference sections.
- Then add taco meat mixture.
- Add the can of refried beans, and some of the Mexican cheese and black olives, (and any other hot peppers Banana peppers,anything that needs heated or cooked).
- Cook in oven at 350 till cheese melts and refried beans are warm… keep an eye on this so the chips don’t burn this should not take long.(this step needs to be babysat the chip can burn fast no one wants to burn 10.00 in chips) remove from oven.
- Add all other toppings (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream) add the rest of the Mexican cheese. heat Nachos cheese in microwave and drizzled on top.
- Add any Hot sauce and salsa.
- Notes – I don’t put sour cream on the top because not everyone in my house likes it, that gets put on The plate in the middle of the chips as in above picture. You don’t have to use 3 different kinds of chips, you can just use one full bag, we wanted to try something different I make this all the time and with having different ages kids who like different things they each pick out a bag of Doritos. This can be done cheap too, or you can go all out..
If you find this Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.