Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce baguette (kneaded with a spatula) recipe. You can cook soy sauce baguette (kneaded with a spatula) using 7 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula):
- Get 200 grams of Bread flour for making French bread (semi-strong).
- Provide 100 grams of of each (or use a combination of bread flour and cake flour).
- Provide 15 grams of A. Soy sauce.
- Get 140 grams of A. Water.
- Get 1 grams of Malt syrup (if you have it).
- Use 4 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried yeast.
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula):
- Put the A. soy sauce and water in a small pan, and heat until it almost boils. Leave it to cool down. Once it cools, weigh it again and make sure the total weighs 150 g. If there is less, add some water..
- Put the flours in a bowl..
- Add the malt syrup (if you have it) in the 150 g of cooled liquid from step 1 and dissolve. Add the liquids to the step 2 bowl with the flours all at once..
- Fold and knead the mixture with a spatula using a cut-and-fold motion until it forms one mass..
- Cover with plastic wrap so that the dough doesn't dry out, and rest for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Knead again, scooping the dough up from the bottom (as if to punch down the dough) for 15 minutes..
- This time, put the dough in a clean oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap..
- Leave to rise until doubled in bulk. (The photo shows the dough after it's risen.).
- Take the dough out onto a floured work surface, divide into 2, and punch down lightly to deflate. Round off each piece into a ball, place seam side down and leave to rest for 15 minutes or so..
- Roll out each piece of dough thinly into a long stick shape..
- I'm not good at transferring the dough later after it's risen, so I just put it on kitchen parchment paper at this point..
- Put the dough on a long thin piece of kitchen parchment paper, and clip the edges together above the dough as shown here to stop the dough from spreading out! Leave the dough for its 2nd rising..
- Start preheating the oven to 250°C, including the baking tray, so that's it's heated up when the dough has finished rising..
- When the oven has reached temperature and the dough has risen, dust the surface of the dough with flour using a tea strainer. Slash the tops of the rolls, and drizzle some olive oil into the slashed parts. Mist the dough, lower the oven temperature to 210°C and bake for 25 minutes..
- Please adjust the baking time and temperature depending on your oven. Incidentally the photo here shows 4 baguettes, or double the amount of the recipe, being baked..
- The soy sauce is so aromatic, and the crust is so crispy – these baguettes are delicious..
- The soy sauce and sugar make them so nicely browned too..
- The crumb has some nice air bubbles too..
- From here on I'll explain the baking method I came up with after a lot of trial and error. Attention! This is all done in my oven. I have a steam oven made by Hitachi by the way..
- Put oven trays on the top and bottom racks upside down, preheat the oven at the maximum temperature of 250°C. Place the kitchen parchment paper with the formed dough on it in between the baking trays (be sure not to burn yourself!).
- Don't switch the steam function of the oven on right away. Wait for 1-2 minutes then switch it on. Steam for 3 minutes then switch off. After 15 minutes take out the top baking tray and continue baking..
- My oven only maintains the maximum 250°C temperature for 5 minutes, plus it doesn't reheat properly. So I warm it up twice..
- If you protect the bread surface inside the small oven with the baking trays on the top and bottom before the slashed parts can open up properly, they will open up very nicely and form beautifully sharp, crispy edges..
- With this method, this type of bread with a hard crust and sharp slashed edges bakes up very nicely. I don't know if it works in other oven. Please be careful not to burn yourself. I don't take any responsibility if this method somehow breaks your oven..
Season to taste with additional soy sauce and ground white pepper, if desired. To make the sauce, bring the water and sugar to the boil in a saucepan, then add the cocoa and whisk until smooth. Method: In the mixing bowl mix all ingredients for the marinade. Hopefully you have a drawer in your fridge with all of the ketchup, hot sauce and red chili flake packets. Serve on pan de agua or similar bread (like Cuban bread or a French baguette) with toppings of choice.
If you find this Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.