Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stir-fry recipe. To make beef stir-fry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stir-Fry:
- Use of thinly sliced sirloin.
- Provide of onion thinly sliced.
- You need of courgettes thinly sliced.
- Provide of carrot thinly sliced.
- Use of chilli, sliced.
- Prepare of Good handful of spinach, chopped coarsly.
- Get of broccoli florets sliced.
- You need of chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare of bamboo shoots.
- Get of garlic thinly sliced.
- Take of dark rich soy sauce.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
- Get of oil to saute.
Steps to make Beef Stir-Fry:
- Heat a large wok over high heat and add 1 tbls of oil. When hot, add the thinly sliced beef in a single layer and saute for a a few minutes..
- When ready, remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbls of the soy sauce and set aside.
- In the wok where you cooked the beef, add the remaining oil and start adding the vegetables in this order (so to preserve the crunch) cooking about 1 minute in between each addition: Onion, carrot, bamboo shoot, chilli and garlic, mushrooms, courgettes and finally the beef..
- Add the remaining soy sauce and toss so all the vegetables and the beef are coated through..
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with some white rice or noodles..
If you find this Beef Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.