Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tootie's microwave mug brownie recipe. You can have tootie's microwave mug brownie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Take 1/4 cup of ap flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Provide 1 of drop of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie:
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, and instant coffee to a microwave safe ceramic mug. Mix together with a fork, breaking up any clumps..
- Add the butter, water, and vanilla to the mug. Stir until smooth..
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the brownie is cooked all the way through. The time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave so you may have to experiment a little. (Our microwave is 1000 watts).
- Allow to cool and serve as is or with a topping of your choice. Ice cream, whipped cream, confectioners sugar…..etc..
If you find this Tootie's Microwave Mug Brownie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.