Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg upma recipe. To make veg upma you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Upma:
- You need 3/4 cup of suji.
- Take 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 spoons of chopped radish.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Get 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Use 6-7 of Kaju / cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide As Required of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need Some of Curry leaves.
- You need as per taste of as per taste Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil (as required).
Instructions to make Veg Upma:
- First of all boil chopped beans and radish in 2 cups of water for 1-2 minutes. After it boils keep aside..
- Now take a kadhai and roast the suji for 1 minute. Then take out the suji in a bowl and keep aside..
- In the same Kadai, add oil, heat the oil and then fry peanuts, don't change the colour of the peanuts and then take out in a bowl. Then in the same oil fry Kaju also..
- Now in that oil, add rai and cumin seeds, when they crackle, add chopped onion and green chillies then saute for a minute and add boiled radish and beans with water..
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then add curry leaves, coriander leaves and all masalas like salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder..
- Then add rava slowly slowly mix it well then add peanuts and kaju..
- Mix it well our Upma is ready to serve..
A classic south Indian breakfast recipe, this veg upma is loaded with wholesome veggies. Once the semolina is cooked to a soft mushy consistency it is served hot, garnished with fresh coconut and coriander. For kids this is one of the best breakfast and tiffin item as its full of nutrition. Adding vegetables not only makes the dish tasty but healthy too. This dish is popularly called as Khara Bath in Karnataka.
If you find this Veg Upma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.