Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thandai rabri ice cream cake recipe. You can have thandai rabri ice cream cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake:
- You need 10-12 pieces of Digestive Biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of Rabri.
- Use 1/2 cup of Thandai mixture.
- You need 2 tablespoon of gelatin.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 2 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rose essence.
- Prepare as needed of Rose petals for garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Pistachios for garnish.
Instructions to make Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake:
- For the base, take Digestive Biscuits crushed 1 cup, melted butter 4 tablespoon and 1 tablespoon of sugar. In a mixing bowl, mix everything together. Place a tart pan with removable bottom and grease it with butter a little. Spread the mixture of biscuits crumbs over it and up sides and press with the fingers to set. Place it in the refrigerator for sometime..
- Make a smooth paste of soaked almonds, a handful, cashews a handful, a tablespoon of melon seeds, a tablespoon of poppy seeds, 2-3 cardamoms, a tablespoon of fennel seeds, a tablespoon of pistachios, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper. Grind everything together into a paste..
- Now, in a mixing bowl blend, 1 cup of rabri (reduced 1 liter milk with 2 tablespoon of sugar), 1/2 cup of Thandai mixture, a pinch of saffron soaked in 2 tablespoon of milk, 1/3 cup of fresh cream, 1 teaspoon of rose water, a teaspoon of rose essence and 2-3 tablespoon of sugar. Mix everything well. In a small bowl, take a tablespoon of gelatine and mix it with 2 tablespoon of hot water. Mix this bloomed gelatine in the rabri mixture..
- Now pour this Thandai Rabri mixture in the set biscuit base and garnish with pistachios and saffron/kesar. Let it set covered in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight..
- Serve chilled garnishing with some rose petals over it. If you like my recipes, do let me know with your valuable reviews that mean a lot to me..
If you find this Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.