Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pressure Cooker Gomoku-Mame (5 ingredient beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Gomoku-Mame (5 ingredient beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker gomoku-mame (5 ingredient beans) recipe. To make pressure cooker gomoku-mame (5 ingredient beans) you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Gomoku-Mame (5 ingredient beans):
- Use 100 grams of Soy beans (dried).
- Use 50 grams of Carrot.
- Use 1/3 of to 1/3 of a block Konnyaku.
- You need 40 grams of Burdock root.
- You need 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 10 grams of Kombu.
- You need 50 grams of ●Beet sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Gomoku-Mame (5 ingredient beans):
- Preliminaries: Soak the dried soy beans in water overnight. If you are using dried shiitake mushrooms, soak them in water to reconstitute. Wipe the surface of the konbu seaweed gently with a wrung out kitchen towel..
- Chop the other ingredients: Cut the carrot, konnyaku, burdock root, shiitake mushrooms and konbu seaweed into about 1 cm squares. Quickly boil the konbu seaweed or pour boiling water over it, and soak the burdock root in water..
- Boil the soy beans: Put 2 cups of water and the soaked soy beans from Step 1 into a pressure cooker, lock on the lid and bring it up to pressure over high heat. When it has reached pressure and steam has started coming out of the vents, turn the heat down to low..
- 2 minutes after turning the heat down to low, turn off the heat. When the pressure has come down a little, press down on the valve (or shift the weight) to let the steam escape. When the cooker has depressurized, open the lid and check the beans for doneness..
- Flavor the stock: Reserve the soy bean cooking liquid. Drain the beans into a sieve over a bowl to catch the cooking liquid. Transfer back just 1 cup of the liquid to the pressure cooker..
- Put the cooked soy beans from Step 5 and the Step 2 cut up ingredients in the pressure cooker. Add the ● seasoning ingredients. Adjust the seasoning ingredients to taste..
- Simmer: Follow Steps 3 and 4 again to cook the ingredients under pressure (cook for 3 minutes over low heat, otherwise the procedure is the same)..
- Taste, and adjust the seasoning if needed. Simmer with the lid off (just as with a conventional pan) over low heat until there is almost no liquid left. This usually takes about 10 minutes..
- Then just turn off the heat, let it cool down and it's done. (The ingredients will soak up more flavor from the simmering liquid as it cools.) Transfer to a storage container and refrigerator. It's especially delicious 2 to 3 days later..
Once the timer goes off, you will open the pressure value and let the pressure release quickly. Drain the beans and return to pressure cooker: Drain them in a colander or sieve and rinse with cool water. Cover with a few inches of cool water. The warning about not cooking beans in a pressure cooker is very valid for a jiggle top. After doing so, they were still a little crunchy yet, so I added some water and used my emultion blender and blended the beans until a thick paste developed.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Gomoku-Mame (5 ingredient beans) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.