Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Curry (easy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Curry (easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry (easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry (easy) recipe. You can have shrimp curry (easy) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Curry (easy):
- Provide 1 lb of Large peeled shrimp.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegtable oil.
- Provide 1 of Red bell pepper coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 small of onion coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 of pinch of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Shrimp Curry (easy):
- in a medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and the garlic. stir with wooden spoon until the shrimp are evenly coated. set aside for 10 minutes..
- add vegetable oil to a wok or frying pan and set over medium-high heat. when the oil is hot add the red pepper and onion. cook, stirring constantly until the pepper is slightly softened, about 3 minutes. add the shrimp mixture. continue stirring and cooking until the shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes more..
- remove the wok or frying pan from the heat. add remaining tablespoon of soy sauce, the water, a pinch of pepper, and the curry powder. stir until blended..
In a large skillet, melt butter. Want to make it a meal? Finally a shrimp curry recipe that is easy to cook and actually tastes DELIS. This stir-fry pairs perfectly with rice or noodles. Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
If you find this Shrimp Curry (easy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.