Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toni's Country Fried Steak & White Mushroom Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toni's Country Fried Steak & White Mushroom Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toni's country fried steak & white mushroom gravy recipe. To make toni's country fried steak & white mushroom gravy you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toni's Country Fried Steak & White Mushroom Gravy:
- Get 4 of cubed steaks.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 dozen of mushrooms.
- Take 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Toni's Country Fried Steak & White Mushroom Gravy:
- assemble a line of plates 1· Flour with a pinch of black pepper sifted throughout 2· 2 large beaten eggs with a pinch of pepper & a pinch of salt 3· Flour with lots of Pepper, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Cayenne & Paprika sifted throughout chop mushrooms set aside.
- heat a skillet with 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- get 4 thin cut cubed steaks & season both sides with a pinch of salt & pepper, now go down the line, dip into flour, egg, then flour with all seasonings & into frying pan cook on both side for about 4 minutes over medium high heat, then place on a brown paper bag or paper towels..
- then to the same pan add your chopped mushrooms to 2 more tbsp of unsalted butter cook till brown with a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pan and get up all the drippings and mix around with mushrooms, then add 4 tbsp of flour with a whisk & whisk until all the clumps are out & till smooth & the roux has a nice golden brown color, now add 1 & a 1/2 cups of whole milk and add lots of fresh cracked black pepper stir and pour into a gravy server..
- You can serve country fried steak with biscuits, mashed potatoes, & favorite veggies or serve for breakfast biscuits eggs sunny side up & your favorite hash. Enjoy and Good Simple Eats!!.
Served with a cup of soup. This hearty and indulgent country-fried steak and gravy recipe will have your family and friends asking for seconds. You might be surprised to learn that there is no chicken in Chicken-Fried Steak. Most of our Main Meals are served with thick cut fries and a choice of either green garden salad or an Tender fillet steak made even better with a topping of our special herbaceous buttery Béarnaise sauce. We do greasy, hearty, and scrumptious all-in-one with this home-style favorite.
If you find this Toni's Country Fried Steak & White Mushroom Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.