Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate avocado mousse cake [no-bake] recipe. To make chocolate avocado mousse cake [no-bake] you need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Use of 🥑 Crust base.
- Provide of digestive biscuit.
- Get of butter, melted.
- Use of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- Take of gelatin powder.
- Provide of cool water.
- You need of (2 qty) ripe avocados, pitted.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Get of whole milk, divided into half.
- Take of whipping cream, divided into half.
- Get of granulated white sugar.
- Use of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- Get of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Take of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
Instructions to make Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..
If you find this Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.