Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kuching Butter Milk Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuching Butter Milk Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuching butter milk buns recipe. To make kuching butter milk buns you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kuching Butter Milk Buns:
- Prepare of A. Tan Zhong/water roux.
- Prepare 30 g of bread flour/flour.
- Prepare 150 g of water.
- Get of B. Dough.
- Prepare 300 g of water.
- Use 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
- Use 2 tbsp of melted butter/oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 570 g of bread flour/flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Use 1 tsp of bread improver.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of INSTANT dried yeast.
- You need of C. Butter and milk filling.
- You need 160 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of fine sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- Take 200 g of full cream milk powder.
Instructions to make Kuching Butter Milk Buns:
- A. Tangzhong – Mix flour and water in a small pot and whisk until there is no lump. Heat this mixture over low heat, keep stirring until it turns into a thick paste. Tangzhong is ready when the spoon used to stir leaves a visible trail all the way to the bottom of the pan. Turn off the heat and leave to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap to keep it from drying before adding to the bread dough. This tanzhong can be prepared the night before or few hours before baking..
- B. Dough – Place all cooled tangzhong in a bread pan followed by the rest of the ingredients in B according to the order listed. Set bread maker to dough function and wait for it to beep and stop. In the meantime, prepare the filling..
- C. Butter and milk filling – Cream butter, sugar and salt until pale and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Next, sift in combined corn flour, custard powder and milk powder. Use spoon or wooden spatula to do the mixing first. Then continue mixing using electric hand mixer until filling is well combined and soft dough is formed. This doughy filling should feel firm yet still soft to touch. Keep in the fridge while working on the dough..
- To assemble the bun – Remove dough from the bread pan to a generously floured working top. Dust hands with flour before working on the sticky bread dough. Deflate lightly and divide into small equal portions. Each weighing around 50g. Roll each portion into a small ball and rest for 15 minutes. Next, flatten the small rolled ball, add filling, wrap and seal neatly. Lightly roll into preferred shape, oblong or round. Place on a greased pan. Rest buns for 45 minutes or until buns double in size..
- Preheat oven to 160°C (depending on the oven). Bake for 15 minutes or until buns are golden brown. Once baked, immediately brush hot buns with melted butter and transfer to a cooling rack to cool..
If you find this Kuching Butter Milk Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.