Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting recipe. To make strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting you need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting:
- Take 120 g of Flour.
- You need 50 g of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 5 of Eggs (seperated).
- You need 1 tsp of Strawberry essence.
- Take 100 g of Strawberry jam.
- You need of Red food colour (1-2 drops).
- Get 50 g of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 120 g of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Provide of Strawberry milk.
- You need of Strawberry jam (to your taste).
- Provide 80 g of Evaporated milk.
- You need 100 g of Full cream milk.
- Get of Whipped cream frosting.
- Use 200 g of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cold water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Icing sugar(optional).
Instructions to make Strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting:
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees centigrade. Grease the baking pan (I used a 10 by 8.5 rectangular pan) with butter or cooking spray then line with baking paper..
- Carefully weigh out all the ingredients using a scale. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together in a clean bowl..
- Using a hand or stand mixer. Whip the egg whites and once it starts to foam add the vinegar. Then start adding the sugar gradually. Add the jam gradually and keep whipping on high speed until you reach stiff and silky peaks. This is called a MERINGUE.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients (milk, oil, egg yolk, strawberry essence) and the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt). Add a drop or 2 of red food colour to enhance the pink colour. Whisk everything together. Do not over mix..
- Take about 2 to 3 Dunlops of the meringue to loosen and lighten the flour mixture. Add this to the meringue and gently fold in. Be careful not to deflate the air bubbles as this helps the cake to rise properly..
- Pour into the lined baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Place the baked cake on a wire rack to cool. While the cake is cooling, prepare the strawberry milk by mixing the jam, full cream and evaporated milk in a cup. Drizzle the mix over the cooled cake..
- Cover with a cling film and place in the fridge for about an hour so the cake can soak up the milk..
- While the cake is chilling in the fridge, prepare the whipped cream frosting. In a bowl, mix the whipping cream, flavour, milk, ice cold water and icing sugar..
- Whip on low for a minute, then on high for another 4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Frost the top of the cake with the whipped cream and top with fresh strawberries..
I found this cake to be a great summer baking option because the frosting is light and fluffy, and the cake is similar to a pound cake–as all. Carry Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream. Cakes are much easier to frost if they've been allowed to rest for a while after baking or have been slightly frozen. Use this strawberry whipped cream as frosting for cupcakes, cake and pie! Rectangular Slice of Sponge Layer Cake with Whipped Butter Cream Frosting.
If you find this Strawberry milk cake with whipped cream frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.