Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's mashed potatoes recipe. To make lauren's mashed potatoes you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Mashed Potatoes:
- Use 6-7 of red potatoes (cut how you like them)–> I leave skins on.
- Take of Water.
- Get 1-2 of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare of Small yellow onion (diced).
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (I use Pink Himalayan).
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- Prepare 2 sticks of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Lauren's Mashed Potatoes:
- Scrub and rinse your potatoes..
- Boil water in pot. Add potatoes and add a dash of salt, onion and chicken bullion cube. Remember add just enough water so that the potatoes are covered..
- Let the potatoes boil..
- Check with a fork to see if they're done. If they're done drain them..
- In a separate pan add your 2 sticks of butter and your 1 cup of milk let it boil..
- Put potatoes back in pot and in four increments pour your butter and milk mixture in your potatoes. Mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour. Keep mashing until desired consistency..
- Now add your garlic powder. Add more salt and black pepper till your taste buds are satisfied..
- Stir and ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.