Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steak lo mein recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak lo mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak lo mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak lo mein recipe. To make steak lo mein you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak lo mein:
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of fresh cooked or leftover steak, chopped, I had a ribeye and a filet.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of vinegar, i used rice wine vinegar this time.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare To taste of onion and garlic powders and pepper.
- Provide 6-8 of green onions chopped.
- Take 1 lb of lo mein noodles OR spaghetti noodles.
Instructions to make Steak lo mein:
- Boil your noodles in salted water. Drain.
- Cook your steak in a skillet to desired doneness. Chop into bite size pieces when it cools down enough..
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, vinegar, br sugar, sesame oil and seasonings until dissolved. Chop the green onions and set aside..
- When noodles are drained, pour dissolved soy sauce mixture in and combine. Add steak and green onions to the pot next and combine well! We eat egg rolls with ours..
This Steak Lo Mein uses those ingredients but the sauce is richer and sweeter. But if you like beef, I'd highly recommend this flank steak lo mein. This lo mein recipe happens to feature shrimp, but in two shakes you'll see how you can make a vegetarian version, or a chicken version, or a steak or pork version of this ever popular. Beef: Flank steak, skirt steak, ribeye or top sirloin will all work great in this recipe. They've changed their menu however the options are still great.
If you find this Steak lo mein recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.